PowerPoint Password Recovery is a program that allows recovery of lost or forgotten passwords required to open or modify password-protected Microsoft PowerPoint presentations. The program supports all versions of Microsoft PowerPoint, including 2007.
PowerPoint Password Recovery's advanced technology allows for efficient password recovery, using a comprehensive approach and allowing fine-tuning of unique attack methods.
But even with a large set of features, the interface is simple and easy to understand: in most cases all it takes to recover a password is pressing the "Open" button.
- Instant recovery of Microsoft PowerPoint modification passwords.
- Comprehensive approach to recovering MS PowerPoint (*.ppt, *.pps, *.ppa, *.pot) file-opening passwords, which allows simple attacks such as BruteForce, SmartSearch and dictionary-based, as well as complex approaches combining several types of attacks.
- Built-in efficient attack profiles that allow you to recover passwords with a single key press.
- Recovers passwords in any language (Unicode support) and multilanguage passwords (e.g. containing both Latin characters and hieroglyphs).
- A number of unique features, such as accounting for possible typos when typing the passwords for the given keyboard layout.
- Support for simultaneous processing of several password recovery projects. Several attacks (using different attack profiles) can be conducted on one file simultaneously.
- Autosave feature eliminates the need to watch the password recovery process, and will restore the work after a system crash.
- High speed of recovery.
- Friendly interface that meets the needs of the wide range of users.
- Ability to manually change the processing priority of the program. By default, the recovery process is done in background, allowing the user to continue working with other programs.
- Support for multiprocessor systems, with heuristic load distribution.
- Comprehensive help file, context help. Technical support via e-mail.